High-performance green buildings make sense. They provide a healthier, more productive space for occupants, benefit the natural world by using resources and energy efficiently, and are a sound investment whose energy-saving features alone create a healthy return on investment and reduced total cost of ownership.
Curious about green building? Contact us to get answers to your questions: What is green building? What are its costs and benefits? What are the challenges of building green?
Know you want to build a green building? Let us help you understand green building options and strategies and decide which ones best suit your project goals and budget.
Green Building Educational Presentations/Workshops
- Going Green: What is Green Building?
- Green Schools: Better Places to Learn
- Building Green: An Introduction to GB for GCs
- Custom workshops
Green Building Consulting
- Green Building overview - broad look at green design issues: site and landscape, indoor environmental quality, water quality, energy efficiency, materials & resource efficiency
- Green Building charrette - collaborative brainstorming with owners and other stakeholders to identify green building project goals
- Integrated design team charrette - work with full project team to develop methods and strategies to achieve project goals
- Green materials research
- LEED certification information
- Green retrofit evaluation for existing buildings
- Life-cycle cost assessment
- Renewable energy analysis
- Green Home remodel – green strategies for sustainable remodeling